The TRR Foundation is a volunteer organization. It hones every PLHIV to help one another and stimulates volunteerism to its programs. We also develop advocates through our training programs.
Our volunteers are involved with:
1. Care assistance of clients both in the the HIV Testing facilities and the HIV and AIDS Treatment Hubs. The volunteers assist clients and asks for donations to the TRR Love Fund
2. HIV Education, Awareness, Testimonials and Screening (HEATS)
3. Community-based HIV Screening
3. Events and PLHIV Activities
4. Care Program facilitation.
Want to volunteer? Contact us.